CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh, The Places You Can Go!


July Fourth was incredible.
I am sleepy.
Emma's blog......er....Jenga's blog has so many wonderful photos and memories that I will currently defer to her blog until I can keep up.
Besides, I am so busy doing all of the exercise ideas that Erik gave me that I cannot stop to type for very long. What with exercising and cheese making, I just don't know where these days are going!

4 pieces of candy! Yum!:

Maggie Michael said...

Cheese making!? you are a Dairy Farmer's Daughter!
It was fantastic seeing you and your precious family last weekend.

Sabasue said...

I'll have to get those pictures of us with Mosely and send them to you. We had a lot of fun with her.

Kristie said...

Hi Lacey! Glad you are back. It was great to see you last weekend.

Sally said...

cheese! Oh, do blog!!! I have not yet braved it, though i have checked out Ricki Caroll's book almost as many times as nourishing Traditions!
btw....hows's that sling working?