CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Get a Haircut


Mosely and London each received a new hairstyle from our in-house Hair Designer.


Great work Daddy!!!

5 pieces of candy! Yum!:

Abbey said...

ooh i love it. I tried to do that to Morgann's hair this week, actually, but Kevin does SUCH a better job. I need tips!!

Lacey said...

I'll have him give you tips - he asks questions a lot when he gets his hair cut and he really ponders how to do it - I think he spent like an hour or more cutting it. A perfectionist!! (But I am not!!)

Anonymous said...

amazing that your children sit still for that long..

Lacey said...

Well, let's be honest. There was a lot of TV involved.

Kristie said...

super cute. love it!! I cut Bruce's hair...but it is super straight and not much to it...I am scared to try anything on Norah!!