CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Curious George Visits the Beach


Oh, the good times we Keigleys had at the beach could fill many blog posts....so many blog posts.


However, we are actually about to leave again for a short visit to the farm to celebrate our wee little Willow's first birthday. I will have to add more images when we return - but for now, for all of my blog fans (and I mean you Jenga and Gray), I will simply add a hilarious shot of two.
Walter and Jane stopped by for a visit on their way to Charleston and we had a little frolic on the beach together.
We loved Fripp Island - it was peaceful, serene and perfect for us . . . exactly what we needed at the end of a long summer. We were in the water every day, despite rainfalls scattered throughout the week. We searched for shells, found a mollusk, cut my toe on oyster shells, swam in the pool, jumped over waves, ate too much junk food, watched TLC at night, saw dolphins in the ocean, played on every playground we saw, watched Riley fall off the monkey bars in an attempt to show off her skills for Kevin, ate at fun restaurants, walked the shore, consumed ridiculous amounts of cereal, played SkipBo and relaxed with one another.

3 pieces of candy! Yum!:

Amy said...

That picture is hilarious!!

Maggie Michael said...

Those kinds of vacations are great! Gray sure does like to read blogs... (not really, she'd rather watch tv, sad but true) I hope you guys have a fantastic trip to the farm, Happy Birthday Pip!

Kristie said...

FUN!!!! We are planning a beach trip too - and I CAN'T WAIT!! Your trip sounds wonderful. Love the photo!