Let me just say.....I do not possess the graphic artist skills of say, Emma or my husband or my eldest daughter. I tried to move these photos into eye pleasing arrangements, but I couldn't, alright??
We visited Connemara last week, the last home of Pulitzer prize winning poet Carl Sandburg. It is such a beautiful place. I want to live there.
We watched a show about Sandburg's writings presented by the actors at Flat Rock Playhouse, conveniently located across the street.
We hiked around the farm, played with the goats, ate a picnic lunch, hiked a very long path and enjoyed the lovely day.
2 pieces of candy! Yum!:
i love the layout of the photos, lacey...and the photos themselves...
that is such a beautiful place. it sounds like you had a great time
ILOVE,LOVE,LOVE Sandburg's place! Some friends and I go up there whenever we have a chance. We especially love the goats! I bet you guys had a blast!!! How fun!
Post a Comment